Brief Curriculum Vitae
Name: Ullasa Kodandaramaiah
Date of Birth: 1 Nov 1981.
- (Jan 2013 - )
- Assistant Professor; Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram.
- (March 2011 - early 2013)
- Postdoctoral research; University Museum of Zoology, Dept of Zoology, University of Cambridge.
- (November 2009 - Feb 2011)
- Postdoctoral research; Dept of Zoology, Stockholm University.
- (Mar 2005 - October 2009)
- PhD (Animal Ecology). Thesis defended Oct 2009, degree awarded Feb 2010; Dept. of Zoology, Stockholm University.
- (June 2004 - Feb 2005)
- Honours thesis: Systematics and biogeography of species in the subtribe Hypocystina (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae). Department of Zoology, Stockholm University.
- (Sept. 1999 - July 2003)
- Bachelor of Science (Forestry) from College of Forestry, UAS(B), India.
I have taught a few basic and advanced courses in Ecology, Evolution and Behaviour. More information here
I am an Editor for Current Science since 2018. I was on the Editorial Board of Journal of Genetics from 2013-2017, and have been an ad hoc editor for Journal of Biosiences
For a list of publications see HERE.